Book a consultation with us to discuss your retirement plans. We are available to meet with York employees during regular office hours (8:30 - 4:30 Monday to Friday). Those employees who need to meet outside of regular office hours can make special arrangements with our office. Our staff routinely visits Glendon to provide consultations.
While the exact form of the consultation differs from person to person, here are some suggestions of how you can take advantage of our services:
- Discuss retirement concerns and develop strategies to address them
- Obtain feedback from an impartial person on general/specific retirement plans
- Discuss available options e.g. when to retire and retirement options
- Find out about post-retirement benefits
- Discuss timing of retirement notice and procedures
- Find out where to go on/off campus for different retirement planning information
- Discuss lifestyle concerns e.g. activities in retirement, housing, elder care
- Obtain OAS, CPP forms
- Double check to ensure you are on the right path with your retirement planning
Click to access the online appointment form, or call the Pension & Benefits office at 416-736-2100 ext. 27572 (firstname.lastname@example.org).